Friday, November 14, 2008

Top Ten

Really. Thank you Ms. Peifer. For giving me more ways to completely kill my time and stay up at night blogging. Its one more thing to update, and grrr..... its addicting. Normally at this time I would be making food, sleeping or atleast trying to sleep, but no. I have to check my google reader and make sure I'm not missing an update or go to my blog and fill it with less then usefull posts about how I like blogging. It seriously is an addiction. I think I've accepted this new format a bit too much.

My Top Ten on "How you know you need to stop blogging"
10. "Your stomach is telling you to eat instead of blog about being hungry"
9. "You've listened to the same three songs over and over, and don't care"
8. "Your couch feels like memory foam, but it has springs in it"
7. "Your mouse is telling you to go to sleep"
6. "Your night dreaming about blogging"
5. "You're thinking about all the awesome stuff that will happen tomorrow to blog about"
4. "You have 5 tabs open, and only one is something non blog related"
3. "You are talking to yourself, commenting on your blog before its done"
2. "Your fingers are asking you to stop.... and they have faces drawn on them for laughs"
1. "You are typing up a Top Ten list at half passed midnight when you should be in bed, partying, or just doing something better then this"

And you know you need to stop if you read any of this and said "Oh man.... thats me..."

All joking aside, Thanks Ms. Peifer for showing us how easy it was to setup and create our own blog. The idea of a digital presense is really cool, and I feel like this is a place to start. I know I wouldn't have done it outside of school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...
so we're supposed to update these things EVERYDAY?
oy.

Julian Teeple said...

No, i just do because its something to do. Actually, I have been updating mine about twice a day. I spend alot of time on my computer, so it seems natural. This is just me being obsessive.

L. M. Peifer said...

This is a great post. It made me laugh--probably because I see I am guilty of a few things on your top ten list.

Julian Teeple said...

Yeah, these were all things i came up with at about... midnight thirty when I wanted to sleep, but didn't. Not couldn't, just didn't.

Ryan Ellis said...

Well, I've never been guilty of any of your top ten list, It made me laugh, and marvel at your dedication to your blog.

Julian Teeple said...

Its not dedication. It was just boredom. I was seriously bored and didn't know what else to do.